PITA stocks a number of publications which are available for purchase. Two have been published by the Association; others are standards educational texts from commercial publishers; and we also administer sale of the prestigious Fundamental Research Symposia proceedings . All are aimed at increasing the availability of quality scientific texts to those working in the Pulp and Paper Industry.
- Fundamental Research Symposia Proceedings
- Handbook for Pulp & Paper Technologists
- Paper and Board Manufacture
- Paper Science and Paper Manufacture
- The Essential Guide to Aqueous Coating of Paper and Board
- The Future of Paper Recycling in Europe
- Improving Energy Efficiency in Papermaking
In addition we have a large number of books in our library which PITA members can access and consult.