Two Sides was created in 2008 with members from the Graphic Communications Supply Chain, creating a forum for the industry to work together and share experiences; improving standards and practices; maximising customer confidence in our products.
We are an initiative by companies from the Graphic Communications Supply Chain including forestry, pulp, paper, inks and chemicals, prepress, press, finishing, publishing, printing, envelopes and postal operators. Our common goal is to promote the sustainability of the Graphics Communication Supply Chain and dispel common environmental misconceptions by providing users with verifiable information on why print and paper is an attractive, practical and sustainable communications medium.
We are “not-for-profit” organisation and endeavour to implement our Mission Statement and in turn will seek to reinforce confidence in the Graphic Communications Supply Chain by:
• Making it a condition of Membership that Members adopt the Two Sides Principles
• Promoting an understanding of the environmental issues which are of concern to all stakeholders
• Promoting the sustainability of the Graphic Communications Supply Chain by publicising the positive steps that members are taking to reduce their environmental impact
• Making available to all Stakeholders, facts and information concerning the industry’s sustainability and performance
• Reacting to inaccurate and misleading environmental statements made about the Graphic Communications Supply Chain by engaging with the various communication media and clearly setting out the environmental facts
• Better explaining and communicating the sustainability and effectiveness of Print and Paper versus the alternative media
• Seeking to be inclusive and extending the Membership opportunity throughout the industry
• Encouraging Members to promote the adoption of sustainable business initiatives amongst their Business Partners
Telephone: +44 (0)1327 262920