We are now welcoming entries for the Safety and Health Excellence Awards, which recognise outstanding achievements in health, safety, wellbeing, fire safety and security.
The entry period closes on 31 October 2017 and the winners will be announced at a gala dinner hosted by Rory Bremner on 11 April 2018 at the Vox in Resorts World, NEC Birmingham. For the first-time ever the winners of the prestigious British Safety Industry Association (BSIF) Awards will also be announced on the night.
The categories include:
- BSIF Product Innovation Award
- BSIF Safety Solution Award
- BSIF Customer Service Award
- Health & Safety Matters (HSM) Safety Manager of the Year
- HSM Rising Star Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award (not open to nominations)
- Innovation of the Year for Fire
- Innovation of the Year for Security
- Campaign of the Year (Fire, Security, Health and Safety)
All the non-BSIF categories are FREE to enter and you can find full details, including criteria and online entry form, at www.she-awards.co.uk
The BSIF Awards will be judged live as part of the Health and Safety Event at Birmingham NEC on 10-11 April 2018 and the winners will be exclusively revealed at the gala dinner. More than 350 industry professionals will be present on the evening, which will feature a VIP drinks reception, three-course meal, magicians, charity casino, live band and a comedy set from host Rory Bremner.
Tickets are now on sale for this not to be missed event and cost £199+VAT per person or £1800+VAT for a table of ten. You can enter the awards or buy tickets at www.she-awards.co.uk